Follow the latest football news, gossip and expert opinion on the big talking points in the game.
Plus, we’ll bring you reaction to Tuesday night’s Champions League games, with Liverpool and Manchester City both victorious.
And we’ll build up to another night of Euro action, with Krasnodar vs Chelsea and Juventus vs Barcelona both live on talkSPORT 2 and Manchester United playing RB Lepzig.
- Fabinho goes off injured in first half with hamstring problem to leave Jurgen Klopp facing defensive crisis
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard believes homegrown bosses deserve more chances, suggests he is judged differently to Premier League rivals as he’s English
- Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford ‘forced to hire bodyguards’ after death threats for tackle on Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk
- Liverpool beat Danish side Midtjylland in uninspiring performance
- Man City smash Marseille with goals from Torres, Gundogan and Sterling
- Barcelona have ‘accepted’ to become part of a new breakaway European super league, outgoing president Josep Maria Bartomeu has revealed
- Man United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted he is looking forward to seeing Dayot Upamecano ‘up close’ amid his summer links with a move to Old Trafford
- Pep Guardiola says Manchester City ‘couldn’t afford’ to sign striker despite £123m summer spree as Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus both sidelined
- ‘Give me them over Firmino and Salah!’ – Kane and Son ‘better’ than Liverpool duo as Neville says ‘every team in the world’ would take Tottenham star